Join Our Team at Beyond Limits, LLC
Newly certified therapists encouraged to apply!
Seeking recreational therapists to join our rapidly expanding Recreational Therapy Firm. Based in San Antonio, TX, we are quickly expanding services into the hill country and central Texas regions. Positions are currently available in San Antonio, Kerrville, Uvalde, and New Braunfels.
WHO WE ARE
Beyond Limits is a small private practice specializing in the promotion of functional improvement and self-fulfillment through professionally assisted, community based, recreational therapy. We provide services to our clients in an effort to keep them in their homes with their families as opposed to placement in residential care. While the majority of our clientele are at risk youth, we also work with the developmentally disabled population.
HOW WE DO IT
We create custom programs to meet the individual needs of our clients. Through the use of needs based assessments, family input, and therapeutic observation, our therapists are able to determine the appropriate interventions necessary to target therapeutic objectives set forth by the treatment teams. Program structures range from intensive 1:1 services to peer interaction programs.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Beyond Limits offers a unique business model, allowing our therapists to experience a sense of independence while remaining part of a specialized team. Our firm meets regularly for team meetings, program planning, and therapeutic discussion. Therapists maintain individual caseloads. Beyond Limits strives to promote work/life balance for our therapists on a regular basis!
Our company structure allows employees to work with as few or as many clients as they are comfortable taking onto their caseloads. Interested candidates are encouraged to explore our Part-Time, Full-Time, and PRN opportunities. Please contact us for more details on client availability and caseload capacities.
- CTRS certification by the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification (NCTRC)
- Experience with at risk youth and developmental disabilities
- Knowledge of mood, conduct, and psychiatric disorders
- Knowledge of behavioral interventions and protocols
- Valid Driver’s License/Auto Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Reliable transportation for transport of clients within the local community
- Adherence to the Professional Standards of Practice for Therapeutic Recreation
- Ability to adequately assess and respond to client needs quickly and effectively
- Ability to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position
- Desire/Commitment to work in a flexible and transitional work environment
- Assertive, creative, energetic personality with the ability to remain consistent.
- Effective communication style
- Ability to schedule and manage time consistently and efficiently
- Knowledge of leisure and community resources
- Ability to adapt activities according to therapeutic objectives
- Confidence in own ability to promote and encourage the healthy leisure lifestyles of others.
Our FT therapists have access to a full benefits package inclusive of health insurance (medical, dental, vision), paid time off, fitness incentives, and continuing education allowances.
We cover all job specific duties during the interview process. If you have a special ability to relate to at risk youth and/or individuals with developmental disabilities, please apply today!